MoisturizeTween faces are very sensitive. The best way to help prevent acne is to get into the habit of cleansing multiple times a day and moisturizing once a day.
Ottilie & Lulu offers two moisturizers for tween faces:
- Morning Pure Facial Moisturizer
- Everyday Facial Moisturizer & Sunscreen SPF 20
Tips for Moisturizing:
- Apply a moisturizer to clean skin
- Use your fingertips to gently rub the moisturizer into the dry areas around your mouth and on your cheeks.
- Avoid using a moisturizer at bedtime until you are much older—your mom's age.
- Tween skin produces its own oil at night and doesn't need a moisturizer.
During the day Tween faces can get dry and scaly especially around your mouth and cheeks. This is a result of the daily environment we experience with heat and air conditioning. Sometimes the dry areas get itchy.
Using clean fingertips, apply about a teaspoon full to your checks and around your mouth.
If you are going to be outdoors, we recommend applying Everyday Facial Moisturizer & Sunscreen SPF 20. Its broad spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays helps keep your skin in balance and prevent acne. The tween skin care moisturizer is not greasy or sticky and leaves your face feeling smooth and soft.