CleanseWant to help prevent pimples and keep your face looking its best? Cleanse your face regularly. Ottilie & Lulu all natural cleansers are teen skin care done right.
How often are you cleansing your face now? You need to cleanse at least twice a day everyday--morning and night. As you know, your body is starting to change and you are probably super busy with activities and sports. If you are seeing some bumps, and little white or blackheads, now is the time to really start the habit of frequent cleansing.
Ottilie & Lulu has two tween facial cleansing products that are made just for you:
- Clean Skin Face Wipes
- Morning & Night Gel Cleanser
You can use them separately or in combination at different times of the day. If you are in a hurry or your face feels oily, O&L all natural Face Wipes are perfect for you. No rinsing required so our alcohol-free wipes can be used anytime, anywhere. And because they cleanse your face gently, you can use them as often as you like. Our wipes are for after school, after activities, or when you are on the go. Just tuck them into your backpack or purse.
Ottilie & Lulu Morning & Night Gel Cleanser is a great way to start and end your day. This all-natural cleanser lathers up to cleanse your face and rinses clean, leaving your face feeling soft and smooth.
Tips for maintaining a healthy teen skin care routine:
- Cleanse your T-zone area a couple of times a day. This is the area where most acne problems start. Just to review, your T-zone is your forehead, your nose, the sides of your nose and your chin.
- Try to keep your hair off your face as much as possible--especially when you play sports and when you go to bed at night.
- Shampoo hair regularly and keep it light with styling gels or conditioners. They can leave oily residue on you face.
- Never, ever scrub your face. Wipe gently to remove the top layer of oil and dirt. And, never pick, poke or squeeze your pimples!